Automotive Liability Insurance
Organizations that allow employees to drive business-owned and insured vehicles run the risk of being held liable should an accident occur.
SeibertKeck offers multiple Automotive Liability Coverage options for your business’s auto policy which protects against legal liabilities that arise from the ownership, maintenance or use of company vehicles.
Speak with your SeibertKeck agent to ensure you are properly protecting your company on the road.
Physical Damage Coverage Includes:
- Collision Coverage — Protection against loss or damage to an insured automobile, or a non-owned automobile, resulting from impact with another vehicle or object. Collision losses are paid regardless of fault.
- Comprehensive Coverage — Protection against loss or damage to an insured automobile resulting from an event other than a collision. This coverage also provides supplemental payments for transportation expenses in the event of total theft of an insured automobile or a non-owned automobile. Coverage begins 48 hours after the theft.
- Specified Cause of Loss — Protection against loss from fire, lightning or explosion; theft; windstorm, hail or earthquake; flood; mischief or vandalism; and sinking, burning, collision or derailment of a conveyance transporting the insured automobile.
Garage and Dealers Coverage
Businesses that sell, service, store or park automobiles have special insurance needs. Our garage policy combines coverage for auto liability, commercial general liability and physical damage, all under one policy. Garage operations are the ownership, maintenance or use of locations for garage business and portions of the road that adjoin these locations.
- Garage Liability — Covers losses similar to that provided by the commercial general liability policy and the business auto policy.
- Garage Keeper’s Liability — Covers losses to insured automobiles or auto equipment left in the insured's care while the insured is attending, servicing, repairing, parking or storing the auto in the garage operation.
- Garage Physical Damage Coverage — Includes a number of exclusions not found in the general business auto policy that may occur in garage operations.